Photo 1: Cooper and Levy Pioneer Outfitters.
Questions for Photos 1, 2, & 3
1. Locate Cooper & Levy Outfitters on Map 2.
2. What might the bags and boxes shown in the photos contain? Why is there so much merchandise? Why is it stacked outside?
3. Approximately when do you think these photos were taken? Why do you think so?
4. In what ways do these photos summarize what was happening in Seattle at the time they were taken?
5. What are your impressions of Seattle based on the photos?
* The images on the screen have a resolution of 72 dots per inch (dpi), and therefore will print poorly. You can obtain a high resolution version of Photo 1, Photo 2, and Photo 3, but be aware that each will take about 30 seconds to load with a 28.8K modem.