United States History Standards for Grades 5-12
| Bryce Canyon National Park: Hoodoos Cast Their Spell relates to the following National Standards for History:
Era 4: Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
- Standard 2E- The student understands the settlement of the West.
Era 6: The Development of the Industrial United States (1870-1900)
- Standard 1C- The student understands how agriculture, mining, and ranching were transformed.
- Standard 1D- The student understands the effects of rapid industrialization on the environment and the emergence of the first conservation movement.
Era 7: The Emergence of Modern America (1890-1930)
- Standard 3B-The student understands how a modern capitalist economy emerged in the 1920s.
- Standard 3C- The student understands how new cultural movements reflected and changed American society.