Panel Truck (Jesup Agricultural Wagon)
Model 60 chassis manufactured by the White Motor Company, 1930. Serial #60-170765. Six cylinder engine with manual drive. The truck body was added by Tuskegee Institute. Present body was built by A. C. Miller & Co., Atlanta, GA. in 1938. Chassis has dual wheels on rear. Exterior is sheet metal, the interior is plywood, oak frame, waterproof canvas top and imitation leather seats. The wagon has two rear doors.
H 257, W 256, L 602 cm
Tuskegee Institute National Historic Site, TUIN 1417