National Park Service
Return to Maritime home page
Lighthouse Lens Inventory
Umpqua River Light Station Lens
Back to Lens Inventory
Back to Lighthouse Heritage
First-order lens made by F. Barbier & Company in 1890. Lens is currenly in operation. Photo by Nick Johnston.



Return to Maritime home page



Last Modified: Wed, Mar 27 2002 3:50:48 pm EDT
JMP



Privacy & Disclaimer

Parknet logo