[NPS Arrowhead] U.S. Dept. of Interior National Park Service Archeology  Program
Quick Menu Features
* Sitemap * Home
The Robinson House homepage >>
The Robinson House Print text
Changes Through Time

ca 1849

ca 1862

ca 1871

ca 1888

ca 1926

ca 1993

(illustration) House plan circa 1849

The original Robinson House was small - only 1½ stories with 400’ of living space and a porch. According to 1850 census data, nine people lived in James Robinson’s small home.   next >>

<< back to Architecture

(photo) Robinson House as it looked circa 1849

MJB/EJL